Senior Infrastructure Surveyor
Russell has 20 years’ experience in surveying for civil construction in land developments, road and infrastructure construction, as well as as-constructed surveys and documentation. Russell manages a team of surveyors and CAD drafters who specialise in as-constructed surveys, civil infrastructure setout and plan documentation to obtain practical completion.
Russell has worked on many major infrastructure projects and large land developments in South Australia.
These projects include the South Road Superway, West Parklands Sewer Duplication, Mawson Lakes Development, Lightsview Land Development, Blakes Crossing Land Development, Southern Expressway Duplication. Russell works closely with our clients, particularly in the land development and civil infrastructure space, including Lendlease, LR&M Constructions, AR Contracting, SEM Civil, T&J Constructions, Fairland, PEET, Commercial & General, Renewal SA.
Russell has run the City to Bay every year for the last 10 years!
- Civil and Infrastructure Documentation for Practical Completion and Land Development Approvals
- SA Water As-constructed Documentation and Lodgement
- DPTI Feature Surveys and Compliance Reports
- Engineering & Construction
Qualifications & awards:
- Assoc Dip of Applied Science in Surveying - UniSA
- SSSI-SA Member