James has been a licensed surveyor at Alexander Symonds since 2017. Prior to that, James was the lead licensed surveyor/audit surveyor on Wheatstone LNG Project (WA), as well as numerous large-scale resource and infrastructure projects throughout Australia. As a graduate surveyor, James worked throughout regional South Australia. He was the first surveyor in SA to use dual frequency GNSS for professional assessment project and worked fly-in fly-out (FIFO) for over 8 years.
James values professional excellence, client satisfaction and thoroughly enjoys mentoring graduate surveyors.
James loves the variety of work, family friendly work environment, professional standards, current technology and being a valued team member at Alexander Symonds. In his spare time, James enjoys spending time with his young family, drinking fresh coffee and cycling.
James enjoys watching MotoGP and is Valentino Rossi’s no. 1 fan.
- Residential Land Division
- Large Scale Resource and Infrastructure Projects
- Precise Engineering Surveys
- Licensed Surveyor
- Land Development
- Cadastral & Land Development
Qualifications & awards:
- Certified Engineering Surveying Professional
- Bachelor of Geoinformatics and Surveying
- Diploma of Project Management
- Diploma of Management
- Institute of Surveyors - SA
- SSSI-SA Member