Alexander Symonds carried out cadastral and construction surveys over a 15 year period for the Mawson Lakes development to facilitate the master planning process.
Boundary and Land Tenure Consulting
Construction and Engineering Surveys
Mawson Lakes was a large-scale, mixed-use development taking place over a period of 15 years. The development included a range of land uses, including retail, commercial, residential, retirement housing, wetlands, open spaces and transport corridors. There were also features and areas on the site that had cultural and heritage significance which needed to be integrated into the design and layout.
- Diverse range of land uses.
- 15 year, large-scale development.
- Cultural heritage site and significant trees.
Alexander Symonds carried out cadastral and construction surveys over a 15 year period for the Mawson Lakes development to facilitate the master planning process. We also provided land tenure advice and engineering surveys using the latest technology for reliable results.
- Strict timelines and quarterly budget targets.
- Liaison with authorities at key project checkpoints.
- Innovative technology used to achieve construction tolerances on a very flat site
Mawson Lakes is a thriving, vibrant community in Adelaide’s northern suburbs. The success of this development created a benchmark for the Australian industry, achieving the project objectives of economic growth and development, liveable communities, sustainability and place making.
- Alexander Symonds were the sole surveying consultant for the life of the project.
- Internationally recognised project helped to set industry benchmarks for success.
- Creation of a liveable, vibrant, sustainable community in Adelaide’s northern suburbs.
Do you have an upcoming large-scale development project?
Contact our expert team at Alexander Symonds for a free quote and site appraisal.Request a Free Quote