Alexander Symonds’ streamlined processes and expert advice means the hundreds of land division and development projects for the SA Housing Trust are delivered on time and within budget each year.
Topographic & Detail Surveys
The South Australian Housing Trust deals with over 100 land divisions every year, including preparation and lodgement of the development application, certified surveys, applications for clearances and lodgement of documents in the Lands Titles Office.
- Short, sharp timeframes for project turnover.
- Hundreds of land divisions and developments required each year.
- Working in Metro Adelaide, Regional and Rural South Australia.
Alexander Symonds’ streamlined processes and expert advice ensures all land divisions are completed as efficiently as possible. A dedicated, skilled team of licensed surveyors from Alexander Symonds work with SA Housing Trust to assist with making the right decisions for their land using precise, detailed topographic data.
- Streamlined processes means quick turnaround.
- Dedicated team for expert advice.
- Exceptional quality assurance standard.
Thanks to a strong working relationship, SA Housing Trust complete hundreds of land division each year, on time and within budget. A thorough understanding of the client’s expectations and requirements means the expert team at Alexander Symonds can offer precise data, quick turnaround and streamlined processes for every land division required.
- High volume of land divisions delivered each year within budget and on time.
- Precise data, quick turnaround and streamlined approval processes.
- Strong working relationship with SA Housing Trust for decades.
Alexander & Symonds has provided surveying services to the South Australian Housing Trust every year for the past 6 decades and have recently been awarded another 4 year contract. This partnership has continued because of their proven ability to professionally manage a high volume of small to medium size land divisions and their commitment to the survey profession through training a large proportion of this State’s graduates on their journey to becoming licensed surveyors.
Do you have an upcoming property development project?
Contact our expert team at Alexander Symonds for a free quote and site appraisal.Request a Free Quote