Business Relationship Manager
Carly has over 11 years’ experience within the construction industry, with roles ranging from estimating, to business development, to digital engineering. As Business Relationship Manager, her role involves building and maintaining connections with clients and industry bodies, optimising business processes, as well as undertaking marketing and strategic initiatives. Carly's experience is both creative and technical, allowing her to 'think outside the box'. Carly has a degree in Interior Architecture from UniSA and taught herself to use 12d Model.
Carly is involved with many South Australian councils and committees related to supporting and encouraging women in the construction industry.
Carly is passionate about creating awareness around the range of career opportunities available and encouraging students to find out more about the pathways they can take to a career in construction. Carly is also involved with Alexander Symonds’ 3d laser scanning team and loves the creative yet precise nature of point clouds. When not working, Carly loves spending time at home, by the pool or in the garden, with her husband and dogs.
Carly loves arts and crafts, as well as puzzles and crosswords. She enjoys spending time with her family, husband and two dogs, Phoenix, the German Shepherd, and Hilda, the Miniature Schnauzer. She also loves fishing with her Dad, where time permits.
- Digital Engineering
- Business Development
- Strategic Initiatives
- Client Management
- 3D Laser Scanning
Qualifications & awards:
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture (UniSA) 2012
- 2018 winner NAWIC SA Crystal Vision Award
- Rising Sun Pictures - Animation Course 2018
- NAWIC SA - Council Member - Education Chair
- CCF SA - Women in Civil Committee Chairperson
- CCF SA - Committee Member - Next Generation
- BIM SA - Core Team Member
- Women in BIM - Australian Regional Lead
- CITB Women in Construction Working Party – Member
- UDIA Diversity in Development – Committee Member